Monday, June 23, 2008

Irinka: "Looking for love in all the wrong places"

Irinka K sent this in:

Ave, dear

I don't remember the singer and the name of the song, but I really like the phrase: "Love is all around". This phrase describes very well what I think and what I am looking for. Love is always in our hearts and one doesn't have to look for it, just feel it inside you and see how happy you
are.

However without anybody to share the love with our lives become dull and grey. I miss that someone in my love who can share my love, aspiration to beauty and coziness, love to family and at the same time love to adventures and romance. I really hope that you are that kind of man, strong, but tender, wise, but kindhearted, generous, but reasonable, please write me back at
www.searchyourlove.net/7756/

Waiting for your
Ira K.

1 comment:

Kelly W. said...

Johannes, you can find my contact info on the web site searchyourlove.

Thank you for being interested